How to submit a cancellation request for domain service
Posted by Simon , Last modified by Gene on 13 August 2018 12:15 PM
If you wish to cancel your domain service with APC, kindly follow the guide below: |
- Login to our billing area > https://www.apc.sg/billing/clientarea.php
- Click on "Domains" > "My domains".
- Under the domain that you wish to cancel, click on the tool icon.
- Click on "Auto renew" on the right side. Under the "Auto renewal status", you will see it is "Enabled". Click on the red button, "Disable auto renew".
- Once the page has refreshed, under the "Auto renewal status", it will say "Disabled".
- Once the action has been performed, our system will cancelled the invoice if it has been generated. If our system has not generate the invoice for you, then you will not receive any invoice for the domain renewal.